Sangoma Slay/Glam Dlozi......





Its okay to have manicures.
Its okay to do your hair your way.
Its okay to be yourself even with being a healer.
So I've had questions like how do you see premonitions with manicures on and by all that was in me I tried not to laugh, first we need to reassess what people think spirituality is, its what is inside me, my connection to those who have left this earth, my soul connection to them that allows for my sight into the ancestral realm which in turn allows for premonitions to be told but people forget, my vessel after spiritual training is not as sacred, yes for certain things I need to dress particularly but for others its not a must to dress in a certain way. People have had such a stereotype when it comes to spirituality that they have forgotten its true meaning and what it should be used for. 
Some illnesses are not physical but rather they are spiritual and soulful, we pollute ourselves by forgetting we are Azanian, spirituality is all that we are even after colonization, after everything is said and done its all about how we heal ourselves and one another if that is our charge by both God and the Ancestors. The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off, my vessel is not my spirituality even after death I will still have my spirit but not my vessel. 
THE KEY IS UNDERSTANDING....

Comments

  1. Thokoza gogo.... Lokho okubalulayo yikho kanye osekwenze abaningi, nami uqobo, ukuthi sibalekelane futhi sidlalele kude leee nobungoma. Ngeshwa ke, lokho kuye kube nemthelela enzima ukuyigwinya kodwa siphikelele. Uthole ukuth kuze kufika iskhathi sokudlula emhlabeni ungaphumeleli ngenxa yokuthi ububalekela ukwamukela idlozi okuyinto ke edume ngobunuku nokungazithandi. Njengethwasa elingaphothulile nami ngenxa yakho lokho engaku-associate ne slavery and filth because of the presentation, ngingajabula uma ungachobelela ulwazi nami ngichobelele olwami sibone kuth singasiza kanjani ukuguqula imicabango ekhona ngeZangoma kusukela entwaseni kuye kithi chaphatha kuGobela uqobo. Pls email me back on nngcaleka@gmail.com, ngingajabula ukukwazi kwancono siphinde futhi sifundisane okanye ngifunde mina ngalemkhakha wethu. Makhosi~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment